Wednesday 25 February 2009

Today ( Wednesday)

Back on my own again and no fog.
I took the precaution of closing all gates, wearing hat, gloves and toetectors ( of course) and making sure that someone knew where I was and what I was doing.
All I can say is Wow, despite starting off by peeing on the track as soon as we got in there ( nice one Harv!) He lunged even better than yesterday and I finished off by taking him for a walk staight to the end of the private road and back. No problems there even though we were followed all the way back up by a van which was trying to deliver a washing machine to one of the neighbours ! He even behaved when the delivery men stopped me by the gate to ask directions.
Once Harv was away I went out on Fally and had an interesting time recieving multiple phone calls and text messages (and dirty looks - apparently it's not the done thing to trot past someone with the Dr Who theme tune playing in your pocket !)

1 comment:

  1. Go Harvey,

    It does seem to me, the idea of lunging Harvey is a bit like the idea of lunging a tank. But doesn't he look nice!!!

    Pretty Boy : )

    ReplyDelete