Monday 2 March 2009

An interesting weekend part 2


Sunday was drizzly and started with an irate husband who'd tried to tax his new car only to find that the DVLA website was offline and a general state of confusion over cars and lifts and who was supposed to be phoning who. I think it turned out that I was supposed to be phoning and giving lifts but I'd managed to totally forget everything - that's the problem with having dynamic memory ! Shut down for sleep and it's all gone !!
The drizzle was a total downer and we spent some time in a Spring-clean of the garage and tackroom before even attempting to do anything horsey. An odd impulse led us to lunge Fally ( not a task for the faint hearted as he's not very good at it and doesn't cope well with turning) at one point I had Gemma running behind him waving a crop over her head !Anyway - here's a pic of my beautiful boy.

3 comments:

  1. It's friends like Gemma running behind our horses waving crops and such over their heads that get us through it all! Here's some *applause* for our wonderful horse friends. I personally don't know what I'd do without 'em. Fally's a HUGE beauty of a fella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was quite funny to watch Fally taking no notice of the whip and looking at Gemma as if to say "What the hell are you doing!!"

    ReplyDelete